Consumer Electronics

Friday, July 9, 2010

How do I change my Volume Limit combination on my Ipod Nano (5th generation)?

My sister set a combination code on the Volume Limit and now we are pissed because she set the volume so low, my brother and i can barely hear anything! How to get to the Volume Limit on the 5th Generation Nano is settings-playback-volume limit. Is there any way to reset the combination? cause let me tell you...i do not want that code there and i dont want to reveal information to Apple about wear I live, etc. HELP ME!! I NEED HELP! DESPERATELY!!!



10 points to best answer

thank you
You would have to set your overall combination. Ask your sister how she did it, and then you can go back to that place and change it either to something easy (1234) or make it so that there is no password. I think it is in the settings.

If your sister does not remember the code, you will have to call apple. You don

No comments:

Post a Comment