Consumer Electronics

Monday, July 19, 2010

I live i a village outside Rye uk?

WHY IN THIS MODERN DAY CAN WE NOT HAVE A M/PHONE AS WE CANT GET A SIGNAL , NOT EVEN HALF A BAR ????????
It depends upon where the mast is and how many trees and hills are between you and the mast. my sister in law lives in Sussex and to get reception i have to go to a corner of her garden. three paces away and no reception.

I used to go to a Campsite near Ormskirk and if I stood in one place in the car park i could get good reception but the same again one pace away and I got none.

Given that you mobile phone relies on radio signals and a fairly small local mast it is not a great surprise that you have difficulty in getting reception in a rural area
just consider yourself lucky hun ,, nice place no phone ,,, bliss

No comments:

Post a Comment