Consumer Electronics

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Do you think this is fair?

my dad got me a romur for my birthday . and he will not will not let me have texting and plus he will not let me pay for texting.



I'd be mad, considering that this IS a texting friendly phone. But be glad you have a cell phone. Tons of my friends don't have cell phones and we're 14. One of my friends just got a cell phone, and she's so ridiculously excited. Having a phone is not a right, and texting would cost your dad a lot. Texting plans are a lot because most people don't talk on the phone anymore, they text each other. So just wait it out, you'll be texting soon enough.




If you make an allowance or have a job, I don't think it's fair that he won't let you pay for it. The only thing I'd suggest is to talk to him - like an adult! Don't whine or anything. Speak to him and tell him why you think you should be allowed and how you'd be responsible with it.





If you wouldn't be responsible with it, or haven't been in the past, I think he has a valid reason for not allowing it. Sorry. Hope this isn't the case.




Fair is where they sell cotton candy!





Get a grip child! You should be thanking your lucky stars A. you have a Dad! B. He gave you a phone!





He probably does not want you texting because of all the bad things that can happen now adays with stupid teenagers "SEXTING" or texing dirty messages and pics.





If you need to tell someone something, CALL them on your shiny new phone. And when you are an adult, he can't tell you whether you can have texting or not.




Just be glad you got the phone, its a start. I think eventually he will see how responsible you are and loosen up a bit. Just enjoy the features that you do have. No, I don't think its fair but I think there has been so much negative stuff about perps out there he probably feels he's protecting you. Be glad he cares. You can always go on line and talk to us until he loosens up. (smile)




focus on the stuff you have and not on the stuff you want




that really sux sorry keep :)

No comments:

Post a Comment