Consumer Electronics

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Phone terminated. Need help.?

I purchased an LG Musiq cell phone last year. It's my first cellphone and there is no damage to it's body. However recently, it was accidently subdued to heavy water damage. Initially the phone still worked and the screens were fine. I let the battery and the phone dry out. All the buttons worked ( except the "END" button; one of the important keys) and the vibrating chip was fried. I figured I'd deal with it later. A day later, all the water escaped the screens but my phone wouldn't turn on even with the charger. I can't turn it back on because the "END" button doesn't work so I'm screwed. I even took out the battery, put the charger in, and put the battery back in. I need help reseting it or something? It seems dead.



buy insurance, and return it. I have 2 of the lg music phones and the first one I had the screen come off from the hinges. Sprint will not cover it unless you have insurance. Your phone is pretty well screwed. They have such minor circutry.

No comments:

Post a Comment