Consumer Electronics

Sunday, March 29, 2009

I lost my phone on a roller coaster yesterday. How can I get my contacts back?

Well unless your phone company provides a service like backup assistant from verizon wireless I believe your contacts are lost. And even if your phone has that service you would have actually had to do a backup before you lost the phone. Any other phone that has a sim, your contacts are lost with the sim unless again the company offers a backup service and you did back them up before you lost the phone.




first of all you must think about that


your phone should be misused by anybody who found that & as the phone is related to you so u`ll be in trouble


so 1st tll the cops about your missing phone




you cant unless you retrieve the phone or sim back

No comments:

Post a Comment