Consumer Electronics

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

So . .we got this tv. .because the old one broke and is irreparable, and its a lg flat screen, and now when playing xbox360 I cant see a thing, with need for speed I cant see the traffic so Dark the tv is, the problem is I put the tvs brightness on 100, and adjusted ALL Possible settings to make it brighter, but still nothing helps.I can only play one game and it is 007 Quantum of solace.Problem 2 im 16. have no income, and my parents simply refer to the problem as Not theirs, also the games brightness settings does not work and most games dont have. my old job I could get back it will take me 5 months to save up enough for a tv



Have you upped the backlight. Is it still under warranty? And what type of cable are you using to attach the Xbox? Try HDMI or component (red/green/blue) as maybe the cable you are using (composite yellow?) doesn't carry the HD signal you need.





www.monoprice.com sells the HD cables for really good prices.





Good luck getting to work.




Broken backlight maybe. Hope you have a warranty.

No comments:

Post a Comment