Consumer Electronics

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Verizon Termination Fee ?

Okay this is not the normal termination fee. What would it cost if you wanted to end just one of the people on the family plan. Like not the main person but the people you had for 9.99 a month. How much would it cost to end One of those people ?



Call 611 from your handset, and talk with Verizon's Customer Service department. I recently bought out my contract from Verizon, and for an entire contract it only cost me $100 (I work for T-Mobile, so it was the better choice for me). Make sure they understand that you're not trying to stop the entire contract, but that you simply need to remove one person from their family plan.




last time I checked on doing that it was going to cost around 190-200$ verizon is such a rip off! you can "suspend" the account and that may make it cheaper for you a month.. I would look into that also! best thing to do would call verizon about your options!!

No comments:

Post a Comment