Consumer Electronics

Sunday, March 29, 2009

What phone should I buy?

I am getting a new phone but do not know what to buy. I am currently looking at the Blackberry Bold, Blackberry Storm, Blackberry Curve 8900 and possibly the iPhone. Which phone should I buy and why? And can you tell me the plans for the each of the phones and their advantages / disadvantages. Thanks.



You should get the Blackberry Bold. I have an iPhone and I hate it! The Bold is easy to use and it looks really nice. The Bold is pretty much the nicest smartphone on the market. AT&T offers affordable rates for their smartphones. The Storm is on the Verizon network so if you're with AT&T it would be silly to switch just for that phone. And T-Mobile has crappy service so ignore the G1. If you need any more help, they have reviews on all the cell phones on the market on YouTube.




No question about it, you should get the Blackberry Bold. It is the best smart phone for the money and At&t is offering big rebates. If you trade with e-trade you can get one for as low as 99 bucks. I bought me and the fiance one and we love them. I have had many smart phones and these are by far the most flawless! One more thing I would not reccommend Tmobile service. At&t has the best coverage. Good Luck




Go to TMobile and get the G1 made by HTC and powered by Google. Every other smart phone is a joke




LG Dare. Its amazing. Way better than the iPhone. Im in love with my phone! You should really look into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment