Consumer Electronics

Monday, April 13, 2009

I DROPPED MY CAMERA?? HELP!!?

A few days ago i dropped my camera while it was filming. I fixed it though but during the days I've had some problems with them like ,glitching during turning off the camera, lens getting stuck but i eventually fixed them all by myself.





Now, The camera lens will come out then back in then out and back in then it'll say on the screen to turn it off and on again. I do so, but it doesn't turn on so i can't take pictures! help??



please ignore the dork who said sale it on eBay. -500 points for the moron. more than likely you wont be able to fix it. when you shake the camera does anything sound loose inside? if not more than likely something broke off the circuit board itself. also have you tried removing its battery and such so it will reset. also some digital cameras have a small pinhole to reset them back to factory defaults. if none of those works you pretty much have a paper weight. unless you know someone who works on them as a hobby.




it needs repaired by the manufacturer




not sure maybe get a new one and sell that one on ebay

No comments:

Post a Comment