Consumer Electronics

Monday, April 13, 2009

I need help with a camera, please help?

i have a aiptec mega pixel digital camcorder. i was taking pictures of myself and there was one messed up picture and i tried to turn the camera off and it wasn't responding so i to out one of the batteries and it just shows a black screen and nothing shows up. can you tell me what it means and what i can do to fix it



Mine did that when i put in a new and larger memory card (mine was a new digital camera though-not camcorder).


I went from a 1gig to a 4gig and formatted it and everything and it still messed up just like what you're describing.


I had to keep taking the battery out to even get it to shut off.





I ended up putting my old card back in it and it has worked great since.




What the hell is an 'Aiptec'?.





Hey.. You buy cheap, you buy twice!.








Next time buy a quality product.








Sorry to be harsh, but it's true!.





.




The camera is haunted.....

No comments:

Post a Comment