Consumer Electronics

Monday, April 13, 2009

My camera is acting really wierd.. HELP!!!?

A few days ago i dropped my camera while it was filming. I fixed it though but during the days I've had some problems with them like ,glitching during turning off the camera, lens getting stuck but i eventually fixed them all by myself.





Now, The camera lens will come out then back in then out and back in then it'll say on the screen to turn it off and on again. I do so, but it doesn't turn on so i can't take pictures! help??



You have damaged your camera by dropping it. The only solution is to...either try and get it repaired or to buy a new one.


Buying a new one would most likely be the better and cheaper option.


If you do buy a new camera, I'd advise you to attach the wrist strap and always use it...because it will save your camera from permanent damage if you were to drop it.




it needs repaired by the manufacturer

No comments:

Post a Comment