Consumer Electronics

Monday, April 13, 2009

Nikon COOLPIX L100 or Canon Powershot SX10?

I need a good camera that will take high quality beauty shots. I'm an upcoming makeup artist and want a really nice digital camera to take crisp pictures for my portfolio. I don't want to spend a large amount of money and a DSLR would most definitely be confusing for me. I have narrowed it down to these two...


the Nikon COOLPIX L100 $265.99


the Canon Powershot SX10 $399.99


they are both 10 mega pixels. which one do you recommend I buy? or do you have another recommendation? I need a camera that will show colors truly.


thank you!



If I were you I would go with Nikon L100,less expensive than the SX10IS.This camera takes focused, sharp, professional-looking pictures


http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001PK8...





and another good medel that I would suggest is Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ28K 10MP with 18x Wide Angle MEGA Optical Image Stabilized Zoom.Picture quality is excellent.High quality Leica Lens.


http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001CCL...




the fz28 would be better


I have read bad reviews about the L100

1 comment:

  1. Hey Friend,
    Greetings to all of you. I am happy after reading your post. I think it is one of the best electronics blog site from other. The theme of your blog is very beautiful.I will continue to focus on your article.Thanks for your great help!
    Custom wedding invitations

    ReplyDelete