Consumer Electronics

Monday, April 13, 2009

Left my nikon out in the rain.?

I have a nikon s210 and I accidentally left it out in the rain. It was during a pretty bad storm and I was wondering if it was broken or if I could get a new one free of charge.





I let it dry out about a week after the storm and then charged the battery. I put it in the nikon but all that happened was a green light flashed and then it went dead. Can anyone help me? Please let me know!



Did you try taking a picture with it? That would be the first thing to do. Make sure you pressed the display button so that you can see if the screen will come up. Try accessing the menus. If non of this stuff works then you may need a new one.




It's dead, you can't get a new one, leaving it out in the rain voids the warranty. You will have to purchase a new one.

No comments:

Post a Comment