Consumer Electronics

Monday, April 13, 2009

Need help deciding where to go for a mini holiday?

I'm torn between going to see my friend in Alaska, or going to disrupt the life of my dear contact Jili, in Oregon. Where should I go?



Jili. She has goats and makes homemade lemon bars.




Okay, if you go to Alaska, I am coming too! But OR does rock in the summer..there's a ton to do here! Bring the girl babby and we'll make it a girl week!




Your avatar is a unicorn humping another unicorn and a rainbow. Come to my place in Sydney!!




I hear there's good booty and barbecue in Oregon.




Byron's wisdom is waaaay beyond his years...





Come alone.




New York is way better then those places! Come here.





Okay...not really...but you should still come here.

No comments:

Post a Comment