Consumer Electronics

Monday, April 13, 2009

Movie making help needed!?

I want to make a movie using my home camera. I filmed all the scenes I need for my movie and I connected my camera to the computer to put all the scenes together but the computer says the file format is not supported . P.S I used windows photo gallery (which also supports videos and makes movies) P.S.S It worked with my camcorder just yesterday.



A lot of camcorders don,t have the proper format for video editing softwares. You have two choices:





1) Install a video converter that can be found on the web


2) Buy a camcorder with the right video format (ex. AVI, WMV and MPG, but not .MP4).





Good luck! Should you require any further assistance, I can be reached through email by my profile's page.




Restart your computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment